Learn more about Dr. Susan Klimow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Klimow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klimow
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Klimow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Klimow, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Klimow graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Klimow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- AA Pain Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan S Klimow MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Klimow practice?
- Dr. Susan Klimow has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Klimow practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Physiatrists and Anchorage Pain Management Doctors.