A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Klugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Klugman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Klugman, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Klugman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan D Klugman MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Klugman practice?
- Dr. Susan Klugman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Susan Klugman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Larchmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Larchmont Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Larchmont Geneticists.