A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Knox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Knox MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Knox practice?
- Dr. Susan Knox has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Knox practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.