A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Knox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Knox MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Knox practice?
- Dr. Susan Knox has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Knox practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists and Palo Alto Radiologists.