A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kohl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ellen Kohl MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Susan Kohl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Kohl practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.