A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Komorowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Komorowski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Komorowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Komorowski graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Komorowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Komorowski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Komorowski practice?
- Dr. Susan Komorowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Komorowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.