Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Korp
Dr. Susan Korp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Korp is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, Baptist System and North Central Bapt Hosp, San Antonio, Tx. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Korp has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Susan Korp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Alejandro Treszezamsky
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19
Dr. James Wilder
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi22
Dr. David Garza
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi33