A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Korrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Korrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korrick graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Korrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Abigail Korrick MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Korrick practice?
- Dr. Susan Korrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Korrick practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.