A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Korrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Korrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korrick graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Korrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Korrick practice?
Dr. Susan Korrick practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston General Practitioners, Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Boston Family Physicians.