A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kraemer is Good. Dr. Kraemer has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kraemer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kraemer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mark`s Medical Center
- Colorado-Fayette Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraemer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kraemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Kraemer practice?
Dr. Susan Kraemer practices Family Medicine near Schulenburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weimar, TX and Flatonia, TX.
See Schulenburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Kraemer, Dr. Su Kraemer, Dr. Sue Kraemer, Dr. Suellen Kraemer, Dr. Susana Kraemer, Dr. Susann Kraemer