A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraus
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kraus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kraus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Falzone Kraus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Susan Kraus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Kraus practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.