A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Krekun is Good. Dr. Krekun has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Krekun, MD, FHM, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krekun graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krekun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krekun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Krekun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan Krekun practice?
Dr. Susan Krekun practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Krekun, Dr. Su Krekun, Dr. Sue Krekun, Dr. Suellen Krekun, Dr. Susana Krekun, Dr. Susann Krekun