A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Krekun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Krekun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Krekun, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krekun graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Krekun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Krekun FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Krekun practice?
- Dr. Susan Krekun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Krekun practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists.