Overall Review

3.0

October 14th, 2016
Rude
Having met her outside of her job she was extremely unpleasant. She was rude and and the profanity that came out of her mouth was shocking to me after finding out that she is a MD and also seeing the other reviews from people on here. I am very distressed. Her actions were completely unprofessional. She was so rude to me and belittled me as if she was better than me. I am a person and I have feelings too.

September 23rd, 2016
Great Physician
As I had just moved to the area a year ago, I saw Dr Krolewski for physical as a new patient. She was thorough and professional, asked all the pertinent questions to gather and generate an appropriate medical history. She wrote two prescriptions and sent one electronically to a local pharmacy. I already made another appointment to see her in 3 months as a part of Medicare Wellness program. I was very pleased with her attention to details.

August 5th, 2014
Good doctor
This is a woman my age, and I feel comfortable talking to her. She's put up with when I was going through some hard times emotionally. She gives me practical advice, like, don't get surgery on anything unless it's absolutely necessary. She was supportive when I switched from one specialist to another, as she couldn't read his handwriting on my files, either. She's not a gentle, caring type, but still, very down to earth. Her staff is knowledgeable and courteous.

September 22nd, 2011
Great local doctor
I'm the type of person who won't go to the doctor for 10 years if I don't have to. My last doctor was kind of a quack, so I didn't go for a long time. My wife has turned things around... She sent me to see Dr. Krowlewski, and I was nervous, so I just wanted to talk to her. No problem, got me right in, and made me feel very comfortable. I've been seeing her for about 6 or 7 years now, and it's easy for me to get an appointment, rarely is there a wait, and she's very easy to talk to. I have seasonal allergies, and it's never been a problem to call and have them send a prescription to my pharmacy. I've been very happy with her and have recommended her to many of my friends.