A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Krown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Krown, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opportunistic Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Krown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ellen Krown MD is a female Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Krown practice?
- Dr. Susan Krown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Krown practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.