A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Krown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Krown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opportunistic Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Krown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Krown practice?
Dr. Susan Krown practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Hematology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Oncologists, New York Hematologists, New York Pathologists, and New York Pediatric Specialists.