A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Krown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Krown, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opportunistic Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Krown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ellen Krown MD is a female Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Krown practice?
- Dr. Susan Krown has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Krown practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.