A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ksiazek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ksiazek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ksiazek
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ksiazek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ksiazek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ksiazek graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ksiazek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Ksiazek MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Ksiazek practice?
- Dr. Susan Ksiazek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ksiazek practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.