A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ksiazek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ksiazek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ksiazek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ksiazek graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ksiazek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Ksiazek MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Ksiazek practice?
- Dr. Susan Ksiazek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ksiazek practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.