A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kudlinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kudlinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kudlinski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudlinski graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kudlinski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Kudlinski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Kudlinski practice?
- Dr. Susan Kudlinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kudlinski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.