Obstetricians & Gynecologists

201 W Guadalupe Rd
Ste 310
Gilbert, AZ 85233
480-813-0944
Locations and availability (1)

|  Happy patient  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

Let me tell you my pregnacy was not the easiest but Dr. Kudlinski was always there being as helpful as she could be until she found a solution to my pregnacy. She would always come in with a smile on her face and was very freindly before she would leave she would always ask us if we hand any other questions and if we did she would answer them being new parents and having an uneasy pregnacy she made us feel happy about the baby being okay would gladly recomend her

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

Susan Kudlinski is an awesome GYN! She is very caring and is very educated! I highly recommend Susan!

|  show details
by Irene on May 29th, 2010

Dr. Kudlinski herself is a nice enough doctor, she is just too busy to provide the care I needed. I did have faith in her to perform a D&C on me (which she was 2 hours late to), it is just that I only saw her a handful of times while going through a partial molar pregnancy. I had to deal mostly with her assistant (which meant I had to leave a message and wait a day or two for a reply). I had to constantly go in for blood tests, but even when my hormone levels returned to normal, they didn't set up a follow up appointment. They also failed to set one up following my procedure. I really liked her as a doctor, but since I only saw her about 4 times in a 6 month period (remember that this is including a surgical procedure) I really don't feel comfortable recommending her to anyone. I'm sure she is quite capable to care for the patients she currently has, but there's just no time for more. I recommend that you keep looking for a different doctor, just like I will be.

|  Wonderful Gynecologist  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Kudlinski and her nurse practitioner for over five years. I have had several surgical procedures. Dr. Kudlinski is one of the best gynecologists I have had. She is knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate. I would highly recommend her.

|  Dr Susan Kudlinski  |  show details
by -Shauncey Pusch on Feb 24th, 2009

I'm fresh on my own with my boyfriend as my only support. Were expecting our first child in march & i've been seeing Dr Kudlinski since september.I know that's not a very long time but she's always been so helpful & so incredibly kind to us. At every appointment she's smiling & so upbeat & just such a positive person.I came into her office ignorant of how everything works & she & her assitant, Maria, have always been so patient with me & so helpful. Dr Kudlinski is also so informative about everything & not only is she a doll to be around, she's an extremely intelligant woman with some damn good advice. She seriously knows her stuff.& when you're leaving the checkout desk, heading back to the waitingroom, there's a wall of pictures on the right. & you'll find that Dr Kudlinski is in the majority of them with a sunny smile on her face & a healthy newborn in her hands. a picture says a thousand words.I leave the upcoming delivering of my babygirl completely in her capable hands & am 100% confident in her abilities as a dr.Thank you so much Dr Kudlinski & Maria & the office staff!