A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kupferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kupferman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kupferman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupferman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kupferman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Paulette Kupferman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Kupferman practice?
- Dr. Susan Kupferman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Kupferman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.