A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Cohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lerner Cohn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Susan Cohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Cohn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Oncologists.