Learn more about Dr. Susan Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Cohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lerner Cohn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Susan Cohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Cohn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Oncologists.