Learn more about Dr. Susan Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Cohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lerner Cohn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Susan Cohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Cohn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Oncologists.