Dr. Susan Evans MD Patient Reviews

February 16th, 2017
Very cold and does not listen
Report Abuse Review for SUSAN L EVANS I went in to establish myself as a new patient. The nurse and the rest of the staff was great. When Dr. Evans entered the room I extended my hand to shake hers and she hesitated like I was contagious. I have had MS since 2001. I brought in all of my medications including pain meds I had left over from an oral surgery I had in August just to prove I do not abuse medications. I told her the two medications I am on to control my pain was working well and also told her what types of medications I had bad reactions to. I have lived in this body for 51 years and know how my body reacts to medications. She flat out told me that I was not going to tell her what she can and can not prescribe. She also told me she was not going to rewrite one of my medications even though it worked well for me and I take under the prescribed dosage. She wanted to send me to a pain management center when she has the authority to write the prescriptions I need. I am not made of money and have to pay a $50 co-pay every time I see a specialist. She did not listen to me at all and told me that she was there to treat my MS. Well since there is no cure her job is to treat my symptoms which she apparently doesn't want to do. She wanted me to to get another MRI and I told her I didn't have $2500 for another MRI. She flat out told me in her holier than thou attitude that "I guess we're done here". I had an MRI done two years ago. Since I pay my insurance premiums and my co-pay she works for me and she did not provide the service that my insurance company and I paid for.

October 19th, 2016
Parkinson's Appt
I accompanied my husband to his first and second appointments with Dr. Evans. The first appointment I felt she was cold but capable. The second appointment I felt she was not only cold but rude. As noted in other reviews she interrupted and talked over me. She said I was well intentioned but basically told me to butt out. He made another appointment, but I will not go with him.

September 4th, 2016
Head, TBI Injury
Dr. Evans was one of the rudest Doctors I have EVER encountered. She did not want to hear what I or my wife had to say and would always interrupt when we tried to speak. Very disorganized person. Took me two months to see her and she still did not have all my information therefore the appointment was a total wastes of not only my time but as well as my wife's and my QRC's. I WOULD NOT recommend her to anyone!!

April 18th, 2016
She's awesome and will be missed

March 14th, 2016
She is the best Dr I have had since being diagnosed 26s yrs ago

July 16th, 2015
Unprofessional - Don't Waste Your Time
Very unprofessional, was more worried about her appearance than giving me a proper diagnosis. Had an outburst when I was trying to talk to her. She is just like every other doctor that just wants to get you in and out the door by prescribing medication in hopes that drugs will fix you. Will never return.

August 1st, 2012
Dr. Evans is professional and very knowledgeable. When she asks a question, she actually takes the time to listen to the response. She is very down to earth and very caring. I would highly recommend her.