A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Johnson is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Susan Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.