Learn more about Dr. Susan Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Parks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Parks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Parks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynne Parks MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Parks practice?
- Dr. Susan Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Parks practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.