A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Parks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Parks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynne Parks MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Parks practice?
- Dr. Susan Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Parks practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.