A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lesley Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Susan Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Taylor practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.