A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laabs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laabs
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Laabs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laabs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laabs graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laabs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Laabs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Laabs practice?
- Dr. Susan Laabs has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Laabs practices Family Medicine near North Mankato, MN.