A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laabs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laabs
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Laabs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laabs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laabs graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laabs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Laabs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Laabs practice?
- Dr. Susan Laabs has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Laabs practices Family Medicine near North Mankato, MN.