Overall Review

4.9

June 27th, 2012
Dr. Laabs ok, clinic is terrible.
The office staff leaves a lot to desire. They are rude, smug, and when you're not feeling good it would be nice to have a little compassion. I was suppose to have a follow up after a surgery for pre cancerous cells removal and was told I'd get called for that appointment. No one called at all, and when I finally called the nurse was so rude saying "well call the apointment line." I find it amazing how they can find my info so quickly when there is a bill. But can't call me for my needed follow up for the cancer stuff, and although I've gone for a long time they can't say my name right, and it's a simple name. Their nurses have no skillsI thought they taught taking blood pressures and pulses at nurse school but appearenlty not. I asked Dr. to recheck and there's surprise that it's so off, and somehow I'm then made to feel it's my fault. Dr. Laabs ok, clinic is terrible and worse everytime I go.

March 12th, 2010
Dr. Laabs was very personable and easy to talk with. She was willing to take time and listen as well as ask appropriate questions. She was professional, gentle and did a thorough physical exam. A very nice addition to Northridge ISJ!