Learn more about Dr. Susan Lacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lacks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacks
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lacks, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacks graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lacks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lacks MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Lacks practice?
- Dr. Susan Lacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lacks practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.