A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laessig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laessig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laessig
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laessig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laessig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laessig graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Laessig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lamme Laessig MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Laessig practice?
- Dr. Susan Laessig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Laessig practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Gastroenterologists.