A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laessig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laessig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laessig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laessig graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Laessig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lamme Laessig MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Laessig practice?
- Dr. Susan Laessig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Laessig practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Gastroenterologists.