Learn more about Dr. Susan Lagrou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lagrou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lagrou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagrou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lagrou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Lagrou MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Lagrou practice?
- Dr. Susan Lagrou has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Lagrou practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.