A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lahey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahey graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lahey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lahey MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Lahey practice?
- Dr. Susan Lahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lahey practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.