A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Langone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Langone graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Langone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Langone MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Langone practice?
- Dr. Susan Langone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Langone practices Pediatrics near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Smyrna Pediatricians.