A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lanni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanni graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lanni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Lanni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Lanni practice?
- Dr. Susan Lanni has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lanni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.