A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laubach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laubach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laubach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laubach, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laubach graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laubach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Stefanac Laubach MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Laubach practice?
- Dr. Susan Laubach has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Laubach practices Allergy & Immunology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists.