A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laubach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laubach
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laubach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laubach, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laubach graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laubach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Stefanac Laubach MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Laubach practice?
- Dr. Susan Laubach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Laubach practices Allergy & Immunology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Allergists.