A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laurent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laurent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laurent, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laurent graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laurent has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jean Laurent MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Laurent practice?
- Dr. Susan Laurent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Laurent practices Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians.