A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Laurie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Laurie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Laurie, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laurie graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laurie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mary Laurie MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Laurie practice?
- Dr. Susan Laurie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Laurie practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.