A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Leclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Leclair, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leclair graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Leclair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jean Leclair MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Leclair practice?
- Dr. Susan Leclair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Leclair practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.