A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ledbetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledbetter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ledbetter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
- Sandy Nininger State Veterans Nursing Home
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ledbetter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Ledbetter practice?
Dr. Susan Ledbetter practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Davie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.