A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ledbetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledbetter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ledbetter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
- Sandy Nininger State Veterans Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ledbetter DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Ledbetter practice?
- Dr. Susan Ledbetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ledbetter practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Davie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.