A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lemagie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lemagie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lemagie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemagie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lemagie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mae Lemagie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Lemagie practice?
- Dr. Susan Lemagie has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lemagie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.