A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Leong-Kee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Leong-Kee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Leong-Kee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong-Kee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leong-Kee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Margaret Leong-Kee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Leong-Kee practice?
- Dr. Susan Leong-Kee has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Leong-Kee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.