Dr. Susan Leong-Kee MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Houston, TX

3.8

September 28th, 2012
bad bed manners
I would not recommend Dr Leong-Kee as she was very in a hurry while performing my exams, she was checking the cervix dialation, pushing so hard that i started bleeding, she explained that her finger is still much more gentle than my baby and left me after 2 min saying she had 30 patients to see. Honestly, this was one of my worst doctor's visit ever, i would not recommend her. She is fat too instrumental and rude.

March 17th, 2011
Very smart, problem solver
I met Dr Leong-Kee in the ER at St Luke's when I was having complications with a tubal pregnancy. She impressed me with her ability to get past symptoms and find the real problem. It is hard to impress me.Her care and concern for me even though I wasn't a "regular" patient was enough to make me change primary ob/gyn's. The staff was just as wonderful. I love the fact that I could access my records on-line and have questions answered by e-mail. I had a lot of questions, because she gave me the hope and drive I needed to find the care and resolution I needed for my condition. Even though she wasn't the one to provide the final resolution for me, I think she will be one of the Top Doctors in NO time, and she will have earned it.I will always be grateful for the care she was able to provide me.