Dr. Susan Lessner-Boesler DO Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Williamsburg, VA

October 7th, 2015
Excellent bed side manner and very knowledgable. Lucky to have her as my doctor. Made a difficult time so much better and may have saved my life.

April 20th, 2015
Within 24 hours of seeing Dr. Susan Lessner Boesler my son was addmited to ICU with a compromised airway. Negligence of this physician could have cost my son's life. Please do not seek care with Dr. Susan Lessner Boesler.

December 29th, 2013
Excellent doctor and very knowledgable . Made a difficult experience much better! Would love to see her again if necessary. Very kind and definitely not rude!

February 17th, 2013
Clueless. No bedside manner
Mrs. Lessner-Boesler is on staff at Sentara Medical Center ER. (Given the level of care I received, referring to her as "Dr." seems innappropriate) I waited several hours for her presence, even though I was the only one in the ER. Mrs. Lessner-Boesler did not listen or ask any relevant questions. She would have dismissed me competely, but being in such agony I begged her to at least sedate me or do something to ensure I was not dying. So, ignoring my symptoms (whole body on fire sensation, extreme back and leg pain) she then ordered a very expensive and completely unrelated heart test. Which, of course, revealed nothing. This woman did nothing other than ignore my agony, dismiss all of my symptoms and belittle me. Not only did she not follow up personally, but she provided zero follow up options for my condition. Had it not been for the excellent nurse on staff I would not have known how to proceed. He reccomended I find an orthopedist and request an MRI. (I did just that. The orthopedist diagnosed my condition and I had surgery the following week.) This year I am sincerely looking to move out of this ER's radius. Should I ever find myself in another emergency situation, it is both frightening and sad to think that Sentara Medical Center ER and Mrs. Lessner-Boessner is the only "care" available to me