Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Levine
Dr. Susan Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT, with other offices in Plainville, CT and Avon, CT (and 5 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levine is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Baystate Noble Hospital and Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Levine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Steven Padula
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Farmington, CT 0 mi34
Dr. Brian Melville
Farmington, CT 0 mi5
Dr. Kenneth Dangman
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Farmington, CT 0 mi17