A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Levit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Levit is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Levit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levit graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan DR Levit MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Levit practice?
- Dr. Susan Levit has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Levit practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.