Dr. Susan Levitte Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Susan Levitte?

Avoid this Doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner. Treats patients like they're stupid. Very BAD psychiatrist!!

I'm reporting her to the medical board

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. Levitte refused to treat me and took the medicine I badly needed out of my medical chart so I couldn't access it through the pharmacy. She refused to help me while shooing me out of her office and stating she didn't have time for me. I was on time for my appointment at 1pm and had only been in her office for 10 mins. She said she needed a pregnancy test to be able to treat me, so I offered to have it faxed to her. I told her I was very worried about my health and needed medical advice before the clinic closed at 5pm. She said she didn't have time for this and I would have to call another person from her office for help on Monday. I asked her, "you're refusing to treat a disabled female veteran with 3 serious suicide attempts in her medical record who has been at risk for homelessness twice in the last year?" She said, "I'm taking this medicine out of the computer. You will not be able to get this medicine. I'm taking it out of the computer. You can't get it from the pharmacy. I had to spend the next 2.5 hours going from the VA Patient Advocate to the Women's Clinic to the Lab and back to the Patient Advocate to try and get the medicine I needed to save my life. By the end of the business day when the Patient Advocate's Office was closing, my patient advocate said she got a call from Dr. Levitte. Dr. Levitte told her that she got the results of the pregnancy test and she would not look at it until Monday. Later that night, I had to go to the ER at Good Samaritan Hospital. I had a panic attack and felt afraid that it was going to trigger olfactory and visual flashbacks. Last time I those, they were so intense that I attempted suicide. I told Dr. Levitte that as well. Dr. Levitte never called me on Monday.

Posted on June 10th, 2016