A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Eglick Levy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Susan Levy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Levy practices Pediatrics near Pacoima, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Fernando, CA and Westlake Village, CA.
See Pacoima Pediatricians.