Dr. Susan Lewis Is this you?

Educator, parent

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Dr. Lewis, while respecting my insistence on pursuing information about my son's MRI and condition, was thorough, courteous, compassionate and efficient. While multi-tasking, she made my son and I feel as though we were the only ones in the emergency room. She understood our impatience and promptly addresses a diagnosis.

Awesome Doctor!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

She agreed to see me for an injury to my hand in the emergency room, without making me wait for three hours. Although she treated me in a chair in the hallway, she was incredibly kind, efficient, and helpful. I was in and out of the E.R. with everything I needed in less than an hour.