Learn more about Dr. Susan Liddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Liddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liddle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liddle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Liddle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liddle graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Liddle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Liddle MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Liddle practice?
- Dr. Susan Liddle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Liddle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY and Richmond, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.