Learn more about Dr. Susan Liddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Liddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liddle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liddle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Liddle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liddle graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Liddle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Liddle MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Liddle practice?
- Dr. Susan Liddle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Liddle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY and Richmond, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.