Dr. Susan Lill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Lill?

March 24th, 2016

Great Doctor who cares about her patients.

Dr. Lill cares about her patients and takes the time to know everything about them to ensure the best care and diagnosis. Never have long waits and you get great personal care.

December 20th, 2015

Warning!

If you want to be treated like a drug seeker, this is the place to go! Finally, I have a doctor that found the root of my pain and is treating it without narcotics but, we started there. Dr. Lill dismissed my complaints of pain for three years. I guess finding a reason for the same complaints was easier to dismiss as "drug seeking behavior". Really, it's autoimmune and now, well managed. Oh, if you want your medical records, better get a lawyer. They won't release them.

April 2nd, 2015

Totally AWESOME DR😊. She is the type of dr. that actually cares & she became a dr because it was & is truly in her heart!!! I've never met any dr anywhere near what she does !!!!!!!!

February 12th, 2014

Do not I repeat do not go to this office. I wouldn't take a dog here. This office is very unprofessional especially the receptionist Pam. And if you want a copy of your medical records good luck with that, if your lucky you'll get them in a year.

April 12th, 2011

Warning

If you want a doctor who will simply throw darts at your problem but really has no clue what is wrong with you, Dr. Lill is your choice. I actually had a pharmacist question the dosage she gave me on mecidine for an issue I was having that a hospital physician told me to stop taking immediately. Dr. Lill is fine if you have something simple like the flu, but if you need to really get to the bottom of something more complicated, don't go with her. Oh, and if you're 2 minutes late, expect to get shot.

July 31st, 2009

Dr Lill is awesome!

I have seen my share of doctors over the years but never have a felt that one cared about me as a human being and individual as Dr. Lill has. You might not like what she has to say, especially if you're a smoker! But she tells you like it is and won't beat around the bush, all the while you're sitting there knowing that this is coming from this woman's heart which very obviously is reaching out to try to help you. I'll keep Dr. Lill as my personal physician for as long as I possibly can!

July 19th, 2016