A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Linder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Linder, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Linder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Keith Linder MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Linder practice?
- Dr. Susan Linder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Linder practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists and Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.