inactive

Susan M Lippmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2016
So thankful!!!!
Seeing Dr. Lippmann was the best decision for me. I came to her to get a second opinion because my first doctor made me feel like he didn't care. He didn't really answer my questions, sometimes he would walk in the room for mins then the visit would be over. But with Dr. Lippmann, its something totally different, she spent as much time as i needed getting all the information and listening to everything. I even cried to her! Now i have been seizure free for 8 months. Thank you so much Dr. Lippmann

December 29th, 2014
I've been going to Dr. Lippman and her husband for 13 years and they have helped me immensely.

May 23rd, 2012
Uncaring, disrespectful, rude, judgemental, and terrible attitude regarding a serious condition.

August 2nd, 2009
experience proven
A couple times over approx. 25 years have gotten second opinion (mostly driven by my hopeless search for a cure, which is not there) These visits elsewhere always proved to me Dr. Lippman & Dr. Rosenfeld know thier stuff.I returned never to stray again.