Learn more about Dr. Susan Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Littman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Littman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Joy Littman MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Littman practice?
- Dr. Susan Littman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Littman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Internists, Ambler Hematologists, and Ambler Oncologists.