Learn more about Dr. Susan Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Littman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Littman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Joy Littman MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Littman practice?
- Dr. Susan Littman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Littman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Internists, Ambler Hematologists, and Ambler Oncologists.