A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Littman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Joy Littman MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Littman practice?
- Dr. Susan Littman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Littman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Ambler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ambler Internists, Ambler Hematologists, and Ambler Oncologists.