Overall Review

3.0

July 29th, 2014
Not recommended
I was not crazy about Dr. Livesay, she was not a warm caring person. She didn't take the time to listen - just wanted to get you in and out. I was still asking questions as we walked out the door (and I didn't have that many questions.) I would not recommend Dr. Livesay.

June 20th, 2013
Great Doctor & Nurse
Dr. Livesay has been my entire family's doctor since relocating to Delaware in 1991. I will not speak for my family members, but she has always "listened" to me, given me options and has always cured whatever problems I had. She has referred me to the appropriate specialist when it was necessary and at the right time. Her nurse assistant is also exceptional. My only problem is with out front staff, they are either very good or very bad with nothing in between.

January 24th, 2013
Lacking Bedside Manner
As a prior reviewer said, she seems to have this attitude as soon as she walked into the room. I felt like she wanted to hurry up to diagnose me and did not care about what I was telling her about my symptoms. She never looked up my chart on the computer or even looked down my throat or nose. If she would have either looked up my chart or listened to me, she could have made it better. I didnt trust her diagnosis, so I called my doctor back when they got back into the office.

October 29th, 2011
Highly Recommend
Dr.Livesay has been the primary care doctor for my family for over 10 years. She is knowledgeable and caring. Her referrals are excellent. She knows me and always takes the time to talk about all my concerns.

February 1st, 2011
Not satisfied.
She does not care about the patient. Defensive and wants to argue about issues that have nothing to do with the health of the patient. Seems to be a doctor only for the money. Not in touch with her patients. Does not trust the patient.

December 12th, 2010
Dr. S. Livesay failed to diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Dr. Susan Livesay did not pay attention to my symptoms, did not follow up with me on my blood work, and failed to properly diagnose Hashimoto's thyroiditis and thyroid cancer that I eventually developed.