Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Jul 25th, 2012

I switched to Dr. Loeb-Zeitlin because her schedule was more predictable than that of a doctor who delivers babies. I couldn't be happier. She has a great bedside manner, and I really feel she cares about me as a patient.

Apr 28th, 2012

Among the best in "bedside manner" of any doctor I've encountered in any specialty in various states and many years. Warm and non-judgemental, she is truly special. In addition, extremely thorough!

Apr 12th, 2012

I had almost no pain during the pelvic exam - the best I ever had with my past GYNs.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Mar 1st, 2012

Fantastic bedside manner and overall approach to all my needs. Feel very safe and secure in her care!

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Loeb is fantastic. However, it is FUNCTIONALLY IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone in the office to pick up the phone. When they do, they transfer to a random number that no one picks up. This is highly frustrating and a great disappointment.

May 20th, 2011

She is awesome. Really caring and well suited for her profession. She takes care of me and my daughter.

Apr 30th, 2011

My husband and I were blown away by Dr. Loeb-Zeitlin's bedside manner, attentiveness and follow-up. You are definitely in good hands with her.